|Hannah Ann Smith|
|Henry James(Harry) Harrison|
|Gerald Francis Cummins|
|Margaret Jean Hyman|
|Ann Millar Shields|
|Irene May Ashworth|
Make a Donation
- Ockendon Road, Corbets Tey, Upminster, Essex, RM14 2UY
- 01708 434433
The well tended gardens of remembrance at the South Essex Crematorium have been the source of comfort for the bereaved over many years. Its peaceful surroundings and tasteful architecture provide a welcoming atmosphere, especially for those visiting the site for the first time.
Since its opening in 1957, families have been able to wander freely through he grounds with its shaded lawns, contemplate quietly in one of the many secluded rose gardens or by the various water features which are to be found within the grounds.
We have two chapels which are interdenominational and therefore can accommodate all religions and non-religious ceremonies. The South chapel can comfortably seat 96 mourners whilst the East which is smaller, is restricted to 40. We provide the choice of accompanied organ music or recorded either on cassette or CD. Families own recordings can be accommodated with suitable advance notice. Adequate free car parking facilities are provided, adjacent to each chapel.
Each funeral is allocated 30 minutes in either of our chapels. This includes entry, committal service and exit at the end by the family.
However, should you require a longer service time, a double time slot can be arranged at an additional cost. Alternatively, the service could be conducted elsewhere in church, followed by final committal at the crematorium.