- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S8 0HN
- 0114 239 6068
- 0114 239 3757
The Gardens include structured areas of neat lawns and flower beds along with informal areas to attract wildlife.
Facilities at the crematorium include:
- Induction loops for the hearing impaired
- Disabled access including provision of wheelchair
- Large print and Braille service booklets.
- Stair liftto exit of building
- Disabled toilets
If required, a tape recording of the funeral service can be provided.
The chapel contains an electronic organs if a more traditional type of funeral service is required.
For larger funerals, the funeral service can be relayed to the waiting room and chapel entrance.
Reviews (0)Be the first to review this listing!