- Underhill Lane, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV10 8JR
- 01902 554991
- 01902 554996
Through its West and East chapels the crematorium can cater for more than 20 services daily and carries out some 2500 cremations each year. The facilities and equipment continue to be improved, with the recent introduction of a new reception facility in 2002/3.
The site is accessible for wheelchair users, and toilet facilities are available.The scattering of Cremated Remains is available free of charge in the two distinctly different Gardens of Remembrance at Bushbury. Bushbury Cemetery also provides for the burial of Cremated Remains and memorial schemes continue to be developed at Bushbury and other Council cemeteries. Memorials
The Division supplies a wide range of chargeable memorials and memorial schemes for the bereaved following cremation including:
- Placing an entry in the Book of Remembrance
- Memorial Cards
- Memorial Benches
- Memorial Vase Block and Tablet, (three types)
- Memorial Wall Tablets, (two sizes & three designs)
- Indoor memorial wall plaques
- Cremated Remains Vaults with Memorial Tablet
- Granite Cross Feature with Memorial Tablet
- Flower Planter with Memorial Tablet
- Cremated Remains Graves
- Sale of urns and caskets for the burial of cremated remains
For families who prefer a more natural memorial for their loved ones a scheme exists for Remembrance Planting, through contributions to landscaping programmes.
The East Chapel on the other hand is much smaller and I'm afraid to say reminds me of some of the classrooms we had at school.
The facilities for Ministers are about average, a seperate vestry in both Chapels, but no other facilities for us.
For the families there are dedicated waiting rooms with tea and coffee facilities and toilets.
On the whole, its a pleasant location to say goodbye to your loved ones.